Champagne is a celebratory drink, perfect for toasting any occasion. There are so many different types of champagne on the market, it can be hard to know which one to choose.
But not all champagnes are created equal. Some are much better than others. So, which champagne should you be drinking now? Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut is thought to be the hands-down best champagne to drink right now. This bottle offers a classic taste that never goes out of style, and it’s perfect for any occasion.
The Different Types Of Champagne And What They’re Good For
There are a few different types of champagne, and each has its own unique set of characteristics that make it perfect for different occasions. Here’s a quick guide to the three main types of champagne:
- Brut: This is the most common type of champagne, and it’s dry and crisp with a slightly fruity flavor. It’s great for almost any occasion.
- Extra Brut: This champagne is extra dry, with a hint of sweetness and a little bit of acidity. It’s great if you like the taste of red wine but don’t want to drink white wine all day.
- Demi-Sec: A demi-sec is sweeter than brut or extra brut champagnes, with a more pronounced fruity flavor. It’s perfect for celebrations or when you want something a little bit special.
- Blanc de Noirs: This champagne has a richer, creamier flavor than most other types of champagne. It’s perfect for pairing with desserts or just sipping on its own.
If you want to try some of this delicious Champagne, you can check out some of their basic recipes.
LEARN MORE: Hibiscus Champagne Punch for Brunch
Best Champagne Label
The factor that makes the Champagne worth drinking is its freshness. And when it comes to finding the freshest champagne around, there’s nobody better than Lanson.
Lanson has been making some of the best bubblies around for over 270 years, and they still use the same techniques today that they did three centuries ago.
The most popular champagne is the Lanson Black Label, which has a beautiful golden color and a full-bodied flavor without being too sweet or dry. Champagne purists love it for its authentic taste, but even casual drinkers will appreciate how smooth this bubbly goes down. You can buy it for just $45, which is a steal considering how high-quality this champagne is.
Lanson White Label
If you’re looking to spend even less on your bubbly, the Lanson White Label Brut will only set you back.
It is sold at about $25 and has an equally delicious flavor that’s not too sweet or dry. Best of all? It’s great champagne to pair with food or enjoy on its own.
Lanson Rose Label
And if you really want to treat yourself, the Lanson Rose Label Brut is worth every penny at just over $60. This rose-colored champagne has an amazing fruity flavor that’s perfect for sipping in the summertime.
Ways To Pick The Right Champagne For You
There are so many types of champagne on the market, that it can be hard to know which one to pick. Here are some tips for choosing the right bottle:
- Choose a glass of champagne that fits your taste. If you like sweet wines, choose a sparkling wine that is sweeter, such as demi-sec or doux. If you prefer dry wines, select a brut or extra brut.
- Think about the occasion. Champagne is perfect for celebrations, so if you’re celebrating something special, choose champagne that will fit the occasion. For example, if you’re celebrating New Year’s Eve, choose a bottle of sparkling wine that is festive and celebratory.
- Consider the price. Not all champagnes are created equal, and some are more expensive than others. If you’re on a budget, choose a bottle that is within your price range.
The Perfect Food Pairings For Different Champagnes
When it comes to champagne, there are many different types and styles available. And while some people might prefer dry champagne, others might enjoy a sweeter style. No matter what your preference is, though, there’s a perfect food pairing out there for you. Here are just a few of our favorites:
For those who prefer dry champagne more, try pairing it with some salty cheese and crackers. The sharpness of the cheese will contrast nicely with the sweetness of the bubbly, and you’ll get to enjoy the delicious flavor combinations of both.
If you’re a fan of sweeter champagnes, on the other hand, why not try pairing them with some chocolate? The sweetness of the champagne will complement the bitterness of the dark chocolate, and you’ll get to enjoy a delicious flavor combination.
When it comes to champagne, there are a lot of different opinions on what the best brands and bottles are. But all it depends on your preference what you want to choose.
No matter what your preference is when it comes to champagne, though, we’re sure that you’ll love the food pairings that we’ve suggested. So what are you waiting for? You might just be surprised at how good they are!